How to Replace HP CE505A/X Toner Cartridges for P2055 Printer?
Before discussing how to replace the HP CE505A/X, let's take a look at the similarities and differences between the HP CE505A and the CE505X.
There are some major differences in terms of price, print yield and compatible printer model, compare the CE505A to the CE505X toner cartridge. Here is the breakdown between HP CE505A and CE505X toner cartridge.
CE505A is $29.99 each and prints 2,700 Pages at 5% Coverage at V4ink.
CE505X is $32.99 each and prints 6,900 Pages at 5% Coverage at V4ink.
Another major difference is the printer compatibility for CE505A and CE505X. In addition to the LaserJet P2055 Printer, they also adapt to some of the same printer models. Of course, there are also differences. For example, the HP CE505A is compatible with the LaserJet P2035 printer, but the CE505X is not compatible. In general, the HP CE505A toner cartridge compatible printer models are more than HP CE505X toner cartridge.
OK, then let's get to the point and replace the ce505a/x in your HP LaserJet P2055 Printer step by step.
First of all, we are faced with a problem. When will the toner cartridge be replaced?
When a print cartridge approaches the end of useful life, you are prompted to order a replacement. You can continue printing with the current cartridge until redistributing the toner no longer yields acceptable print quality.
1. Push the button to open the print-cartridge door, and then remove the print cartridge.
2. Remove the new print cartridge from the bag. Place the used print cartridge in the bag for recycling.
3. Grasp both sides of the print cartridge and distribute the toner by gently rocking the print cartridge.
4. Bend the tab on the left side of the cartridge until the tab breaks loose. Pull the tab until all the tape is removed from the cartridge. Place the tab and tape in the print-cartridge box to return for recycling.
5. Align the print cartridge with the tracks inside the product, insert the print cartridge until it is firmly seated, and then close the print-cartridge door.
6. Installation is complete. Place the used print cartridge in the box in which the new cartridge arrived.
In addition, you need to pay attention not to touch the shutter or the surface of the roller during the replacement process.
No questions and answers