Compatible Canon 137 Black Toner Cartridge, 2,200 Pages, 2 Pack
- ISO 9001/14001
The functions are engineered to meet the standards of quality, stability and paper yields that exceed the standards of the others. This Canon 137 compatible cartridge prints 2,200 pages and works with the printers as imageCLASS MF211. Shop our compatible cartridge on v4inke.com can not only save money but to enjoy the 2 years warranty. Now feel free to use coupons and to enjoy your purchasing.
How to install a Canon 137 toner cartridge?
1. Turn on the printer and open the front cover.
2. Remove the toner cartridge and drum unit from the printer.
3. Release the toner cartridge from the drum by pushing down on the green lock lever on the left side.
4. Take the new toner and remove the orange protective cover.
5. Slide the new toner into the drum assembly so it clicks into place.
6. Install the complete unit back into the printer and close up the front cover.
|Model Name||Canon 137|
|Packing Quantity||2 Pack|
|Page Yield||2,200 Pages 5% Coverage (Letter/A4)|
No questions and answers
Statement: As one of the best-selling brands on Amazon, V4INK adjusted the policy to be fully compliant with Amazon’s regulations. We do not require any our users to leave a review on Amazon for any product received for free or compensation of any kind.